Monday, April 6, 2009

Brody!


Well by the title of this Blog you might have guessed that I named him Brody. Sorry for not posting the possible names before like I had indicated but It was really chaotic around here. Work is keeping me very busy. But aside from that, Brody and I are doing well. Training is going rather soothly, trying to get in as much training now before he decides that he is going to do whatever he wants. I know it is right around the corner. He was 9 weeks old on Friday and just about 15 pounds. He is slowly losing his puppy breath, I should bottle some of it up and save it or the day he eats the couch so it will calm me down.

Other than that, I travel to Ft. Campbell Wednesday and return on Thursday. This weekend is Easter, happy easter to everyone in advance, and I get to celebrate my B-day as well. looks like I will be closer to 30 than to twenty. I wonder how that is going to feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment